Sunday 8 February 2009

New Addition to the family















people who no me will know when I get something in my head it usually doesn't go away until I've done something about it so I've decided to let you in on the reason i bought this little gem.
when i got my first Harley Davidson SX250 after three months i got bored with it and decided to get a newer one no real reason except the one i had didn't shine like a harley should so part-ex the old one and in with the new.
Me and Debs(the wife now for 24 yrs) got engaged after six months and she decided, sorry we decided it was time to get a nice car, so off to curry motors in kingston we went and out we came without my pride and joy motorcycle and I have regretted it ever since. So when this one came up on Ebay it wasn't getting away,

No comments:

Post a Comment